Friday, October 20, 2006

TGIF

It's Friday, about time. I'm joining the Friday revolution and am signing all my outgoing emails with TGIF (thank God it's Friday). Join us as well, and you'll be that much happier when you finally get to leave.

Friday is bar-day here at work. Which means, that the company bar is open from 5 PM untill some hours later. "Networking" as they call it here. "Drinking and driving" as the police calls it later on.

yeah, the networking thing... I joined Plaxo AND LinkedIn this week. But I don't feel any more "networked". What happens is, I will probably end up adding all the people I already know... so actually not expanding "my network". I'm not gonna look in other people's contacts, to see if there's somebody who's job I would like and ask him if he wants to give it to me. Chances are very slim he's gonna give it to me... So why bother!?

Anyway I'll go down to the bar around 5 anyway. Maybe I'll get to expand my network.

Song I was listening to, while writing this entry: The Mountain Goats - Best Ever Death Metal Band

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home